Saturday, January 1, 2011

Custom chevrolet equinox

Everyone has been talking about the new 2010 Chevrolot Equinox. First, the appearance of the new 2010 Chevy Equinox is sleek. It catches your attention. It is a great design. The rear seat can be adjusted for more leg room. I absolutely love the power liftgate. I also love the remote start ignition. This is great for those cold mornings or those very hot afternoons. If you have an Ipod, it works by using your usb cord. This gives you the option to use the audio controls on the steering wheel to control the songs. It does get kind of loud and bumpy on this road, but most vehicles do. It does go, it just takes a little longer than my old vehicle did.
I have the 4 cylinder version and it is estimated to get up to 32 mpg highway. My old vehicle only got 20 mpg. Definitely saving some money with gas.
One is that it really needs rear vents to help circulate the air. It also needs a little more storage.
Overall, I love my Equinox and am glad to be driving it.



2010-chevrolet-equinox-interior-Wallpaper2010-chevrolet-equinox-Wallpaper2010-chevrolet-equinox-Wallpaper-2chevrolet-equinox-Wallpaper-1